POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 11 Jan 2000 22:06:35
Message: <387BF121.F769FF38@mitre.org>
Mikael Carneholm wrote:

> Steven Durham wrote:
>
> > thanks Mikael for pointing me to the docs. I couldn't find them. It seems
> >

> I did not know they existed either until looking in the Plugins dir - a nice
> feature in the installer would be if a shourtcut to the .wri file was added in
> the Moray program folder!

I'll ask Lutz if that's ok - remember that the anim plugin is a separate
product.  Also, I'm just starting to learn the whole install thing.  I'm
trying to make it as easy to get going as possible.

Ideally, you can install and do simple animations without having to do a
lot of reading of docs.  However, there's enough things associated with
making an animation that the docs become necessary. (I'm like a lot of
coders and don't spend nearly enough time writing them.)

Xander

P.S. Did the GUI extension really not get written into the .ini file?
Anyone that sees this happen, please let me know OS and directory
specifics.  The plugin looks in the registry to find the location of the
.ini file and add the extension.  I need to see if it's a plugin
problem, a POV-Ray problem, a registry problem, ...